Unmarried partner visa


An unmarried partner visa is permission to enter or remain in the UK as the opposite sex partner of a person present and settled in the UK. You must have been living together for at least two years.

Ask the experts

Include international code.
Registered with the
Office of the Immigration
Services Commissioner


"You made this process much simpler for us and easier to understand." N. Oldfield, Newcastle
View our Track Record

If you instruct us to represent you on your appeal, we can make sure that your case is judged on the basis of the facts. It can be difficult to show that you have been living together in a relationship that is akin to marriage for at least two years. We will advise you on what information could be provided based on your circumstances, managing the appeal for you. We will make sure that your case is fairly and strongly represented if their decision to refuse you is wrong.

Our role is to make sure that the AIT is made aware of all relevant facts surrounding your case, advocating on your behalf. With the correct guidance and support we can ensure that your case is given the best chance for success. We know how important this is to you.

Please complete our contact form which will allow us to assess your case fully. Alternatively, contact a member of our team on 01793 836010.