Civil partner visa


A civil partner visa is permission to enter or remain in the UK as a same-sex partner of a person present and settled in the UK.

Ask the experts

Include international code.
Registered with the
Office of the Immigration
Services Commissioner


"We are so happy with the work you have done. Thanks to all of the team." M. Jacob, London
View our Track Record

As part of the appeal, we will need to provide evidence that shows we can address all points of refusal and that you meet the rules for this category. We know what information is important to winning an appeal and how to present it to best effect.

The immigration officer may have misinterpreted important information in the case, or even missed it completely. Your application could have been refused on the basis of insufficient supporting evidence. There could have been doubt whether you are in a genuine relationship or intend to live together permanently.

We want to make sure that your appeal is treated fairly and in accordance with the rules, based on the evidence that you have provided. We will give you an honest assessment of your chances in winning an appeal and with our help win your case.

Please complete our contact form which will allow us to assess your case fully. Alternatively, contact a member of our team on 01793 836010.