The consultation will:
- Give an opportunity to discuss your case in person with a member of our legal team.
- Offer confidential meeting rooms and facilities for disabled access
- Give you a more detailed understanding of key issues and how we can address them.
- Provide you with a summary of what options are available to you at this stage.
- Allow you to decide on what your next action should be – to continue with an appeal or make a fresh application.
- Give an indication of evidence needed for the case
- Make complex things simpler to understand
- Give you peace of mind
We understand that it is important for you to meet with us and see who you are dealing with.
You will see that we are determined and passionate about winning appeals for our clients. Your success matters to us.
We do not insist on a formal consultation for every case; you may prefer to instruct us through email and telephone correspondence, especially if you are based overseas.
Alternatively, we can make the necessary arrangements to have a telephone consultation at a time agreed with you.
We do ask that you bring as much information about the original application as possible, to allow us to make a complete assessment of your case
Please complete our contact form which will allow us to assess your case fully. Alternatively, contact a member of our team on 01793 836010.